Monday, June 1, 2009

What's on My Design Wall


I made two more shopping bags from pillowcases and cut out the borders for the blooms and butterflies quilts. I had to figure out if I wanted to use the blue, or the pink I had, so I did some mock ups (actually I tried orange, yellow, green...any color I could pull out of the top. The blue is what does it for me, so that's what I settled on. You can see the color above, and what I used in the mock-up below. I should be able to get the borders on, make a couple more bags this week, and perhaps get something quilted, or at least sandwiched by next Monday.


bluesignaturesmall

6 comments:

Dolores said...

I think it's framed very nicely. But then again, I do love turquoise.

Debby said...

I can't believe how much you are getting done! Love the bags and the color you chose for the border.

Marilyn said...

Yes, the blue does it! I can almost see the wings fluttering.

Lindi said...

Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Your quilt is spectular.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh I like that! I shouldn't have looked~ now I doubting what I picked for mine! lol :-) And thanks for visiting my blog! I'm sure you would do an excellent job with an Ocean Waves too. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...