Monday, June 22, 2009

Hidden Wells-Mock-up

Here is what I think I'm going to do with the strips I have made. I don't know about the color for sure, but I think this might work. I will only be able to make 42 small blocks instead of the 48 that are needed here (unless I can tease out one more strip) so it might be slightly different than this one.

Hmmm, now that I've looked at this one, I realize I can't do it. There are twice as many of the purple blocks as the yellow. I'll have to rework it and see what it might look like. Ah, well. It's late and I'm to bed. (That tells you what late is for me, it's 9:30, ha!)

bluesignaturesmall

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness is that pretty! I love the first one best.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Both are very striking! Got a chuckle out of your bedtime!~ I wasn't far behind you! LOL :)

Marilyn said...

Love your colors! Hey, when you're tired -- you're tired. I can't think when the fuzzy tired head thing starts happening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...