Sunday, June 14, 2009

Opinions Please

Currently I have a black padded headboard. I made it for a previous duvet cover. Below are a couple of mock-ups of possible headboards. Could you please let me know which  you think is better with the current duvet cover? headboard mock ups

If you remember the walls are a bit darker than the green background fabric I show above. As a reminder, here is the duvet cover again with the distracting cluttered night tables removed.

duvet cover1

Any help would be appreciated.

signature

7 comments:

Allie said...

I like the second one! Very lovely.

Joyce said...

I like the bottom one with the border.

Dolores said...

I like the bordered one most definitely. It just finishes it off so nicely.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I like the one with the border too. ;-)

Lindi said...

Me too. I like the one with the border. It looks more finished, to my eye. It also ties in the border on the quilt.

Mary said...

Thank you all for your input--the border it is! Now to start working on it. I think I'm going to have to recover the headboard in white before I start. I don't think black will go well under these fabrics.

Debby said...

I was going to give my opinion, but when I got to the bottom of the comments I saw that you had already made your decision (which was my choice anyway).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...