Friday, February 25, 2011

Using Things Up, Passing them On

 Here is the quilting on Totallly Tubular. I need to trim the back and bind it and I'm 100% done.
 Do you see the groove on that bolt. That's from my rotary cutter, I guess I've used it some. I don't think there is a way to get just the bolt replaced, and it rolls really weird now, so I'm giving it the heave-ho (well, it's going into recycling anyway)
 And last, I have packed up three boxes for IBOL and sent them off. It's not pretty fabric, but I think it's going to be useful for someone. I included sewing needles, pins, thread and some scissors, so someone will be able to use the fabric for something....I hope. Helping make peace, one box at a time.

4 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

My Fiskars did that too. so I bought an Olfa, much much happier with it, and it is easier to use too.

Allie said...

Almost done, yay! Love that TT quilt. Yes please do replace your cutter - can't be too careful with those! Good for you on the boxes for IBOL.

pcflamingo said...

Thank you for the link on IBOL - what a great idea!

swooze said...

Do you have a full size pic of Totally Tubular?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...