Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UFO Challenge for February -- #10

Here is the next UFO I am supposed to work on. Not my favorite, and probably a good idea it is on the list otherwise I'm sure it would languish in the container for  years.

I just found the book and I'm going to have to read through the directions to see if I can even figure out what I have to go to get this one done. I'm going to call this one done if I get the top done, including borders. If I get that far I'll be very happy. Oh, it is supposed to look like this when it's done.

2 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Wow this one is going to look really cool when it is done. I will be watching for it. Now I need to mosey on over to find out which one is my number 10..........

happydaysquilting said...

I too think it deserves to be finished, it will look fab when its done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...