Monday, February 28, 2011

Design Wall

I'm making a quick stack n whack quilt for a charity quilt for the guild.The fabric is big flowers and the sashing I'm going to use if below. The triangles are only 4" because the repeat was only 12", but I think it will work.

I finished the UFO challenge quilt completely. It's even washed and ready to go. I might be keeping it, I just can't decide.

To see more design walls, check Judy's blog.

The fabric below is going to be in strips between and on either side of the stack n whack blocks.  I forgot to add that when I was writing the post at 5 am this morning. The pattern I am using is the same as this one.  The purple will be next to the strips of blocks, then the blue will be a long strip where there is white now.
This is the fabric I'm going to use between the rows of blocks.

14 comments:

Tamera said...

You've been busy! Congrats on the finish.

happydaysquilting said...

Very colourful!

Kathie said...

LOVE LOVE the stack and wack, what bright colors.

Anonymous said...

These are so nice! They sing :)

Vicki H. said...

Very pretty quilts. The stack n whack is very vibrant and happy!

Mary said...

I've never done a Stack and Whack. Why is the purple fabric by the blue and white quilt. You didn't tell us about it.

Charlene S said...

I love the blue quilt.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful colors in your Stack n Wack! Congrats on finishing your UFO also.

Allie said...

LOVE this - very bright and cheery!

Amy said...

Very pretty. Like the bright colors.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that will be amazing! Love those colors!

Miri said...

Great colors!

Quilter Kathy said...

Great design! I have never made a stack & whack...looks like fun!

Heather said...

That will be gorgeous! I've got to try a stack and whack one of these days. They always look fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...