It is totally, completely done. I was going to call it done when I had the top finished, so I am pretty impressed with myself. I didn't think I would be able to do it. It is quilted and bound and everything. I used a black fleece for the back and binding. It's pretty heavy, or course with all that thread it would be. Finished size is about 46 x 57, so not really a great cuddle quilt, but a good kid quilt. I think I'm going to give it to our guild's charity group.
I can add it to my finished projects tab, and mark it as done on my UFO list.
This was the one UFO I had the most to do on, so whichever one is chosen next should be a piece o' cake.