Friday, February 25, 2011

#10 UFO Completely Done

It is totally, completely done. I was going to call it done when I had the top finished, so I am pretty impressed with myself. I didn't think I would be able to do it. It is quilted and bound and everything. I used a black fleece for the back and binding. It's pretty heavy, or course with all that thread it would be. Finished size is about 46 x 57, so not really a great cuddle quilt, but a good kid quilt. I think I'm going to give it to our guild's charity group.

I can add it to my finished projects tab, and mark it as done on my UFO list.

This was the one UFO I had the most to do on, so whichever one is chosen next should be a piece o' cake.

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love the look of this quilt. It almost looks like a crocheted afghan.

Allie said...

Gorgeous, Mary! I can't believe you're giving it away - but someone will be thrilled to get it!

JudyCinNC said...

Beautiful quilt and wonderful work. Off The List. Judy C

BetsyE said...

What a fun pattern - I've never seen one like that before! Nice job!

Alycia said...

That quilt is really cool, very geometrical!

swooze said...

So neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...