Wednesday, February 2, 2011
I know this doesn't look much different than the last picture, but all the seams are now sewn, it's officially a completed top. I hope that doesn't mean it is now another UFO! The longer dark borders aren't supposed to have a seam, but I only had a yard of fabric when I started this, so didn't have a long enough piece to make one long border. I added the extra seam, and I think it looks OK.
When I get bored with the UFO I'll see about pinning this and getting ready to quilt.
How funny, until I just had a comment about the mistake in the quilt on the right side, I didn't see it. I guess I'll be doing some unsewing. Thanks anonymous!