Monday, February 14, 2011

Design Wall-Working on the UFO

 Here is the first bit of the UFO for the month. I actually have 4 strips sewn together. It is a lot of work, but I'm going to try to get it done.
I also began cutting the other strip sets. I'm not sure if I am cutting them in the same place or not, because I wasn't clever enough to note where the first cut began on the previous set.

It's complicated...so we'll see if they even go together.

If you want to see what other people have on their design wall, check out Judy's blog.

9 comments:

Jo said...

I think it's looking great! If you end up not liking it, you can always pass it on as a charity quilt. Kids wouldn't mind if the pattern is not perfect...the colors are so bright and fun.

Tamera said...

Looks like it's going to be cute when it's finished!

swooze said...

This looks really intriguing. Can't wait to see your progress. Remember even if you don't finish you will have at least made progress!

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Hope you get it figured out. Looks great from here.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Looking great, keep going.......

pcflamingo said...

I love that pattern - it's just wild! Is the pattern available somewhere (ocmmercially or on the web)?

Barb in Mi said...

You can do it! I checked your earlier post on this quilt and it looks intriguing! Good luck!

Gari in AL said...

I can't even imagine what your quilt is going to look like, it is so different. I think that is great!

AnnieO said...

That does look very complicated! But also really lively and interesting :) Good luck on retracing your steps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...