Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring...to finish I


I have finished two of the items I had on my list to finish...one of the shirts (finished it this morning) and the Oriental Tiles quilt. Sewing with the machine bed even with the table isn't so very different, but quilting--wow, what a difference.

So what do I have left--from the list I posted; another shirt, and two more quilt tops (or maybe 3). I'm going to start on another quilting project. I'm going to take one of the many tops I have waiting and pick one out. I have a very cool piece--from one of the Ricky Tims books. I had some hand dyed fabric I bought (I didn't realize I bought so much...5 yards) when he came to our guild for a class. This one I made while I was in Germany. I loved watching it come together. It was so easy to make. I don't know what I am going to do with it exaclty. I love looking at it just the way it is, so I don't want to cover it up with applique.

Let me think....

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...