Friday, April 17, 2009

Book Inventory

This is what the book inventory looks like. I'm not sure why I had the need to do this. Partly, I think, because I often know I saw something somewhere, but just can't quite recall where. This way, I have the cover of the book and the title. The other information I figured I might as well include, so that if there ever is a fire, or...well, that's pretty much the only natural disaster that might take place here--we're too high for a flood. There was a small tornado a couple of years ago, so I guess there is that possibility. No mountain nearby for an avalanche...hmm, what else. Oh, earthquake very unlikely, so I guess I did this inventory because I occasionally have attacks of organization overzealousness.

bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Dolores said...

You weren't a librarian at one time were you? In a past life?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...