Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Marilyn has given me a "Sisterhood" award--thanks Marilyn! I have been corresponding with her for quite a while now. She comments on my blog and I write her back. She makes me aware there are actually people out there reading my blog, and with her different point of view, helps me see things I hadn't noticed about my quilts.

This award was created by the author of Diana Rambles and she says it was inspired by the The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

SisterhoodBlogAward


I'm supposed to pass it on to my OLBBF (on-line best bloggy friend). I really am an introvert, and besides Marilyn, haven't much talked to anyone online. I read any number of blogs, but I don't comment much, so the authors have no idea I even read.

So I'll just say thanks again, to Marilyn, and if/when I figure out who to give it to--I will--so it's in reserve for not. (BTW, Marilyn already got one, so I can't sent it back to her!)


bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...