Friday, June 12, 2015

Squirrel(s)

 Because, as my sister said last night, I see a lot of squirrels while doing some long term projects I have to replace this one ugly section of fabric. I have been meaning to do it for a while, but I guess I just didn't need the distraction enough till now. These fabrics are all dragonflies I've collected. I put in the orangey-red one and I just HATE it.
So finally I am going to replace it with the blue you see here. (sorry for the crappy pictures, my husband is using my camera so I'm using my phone.) I don't LOVE this quilt, but it's OK. I might like it better once it is done and quilted. Maybe this will be the first one I quilt with the Bailey's Home Quilter I got.


And I'm done. I replaced the whole zig-zag row. I feel MUCH better now.

Whew.

1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Yep, I like the blue much better. I think you'll love it when it's quilted. Sometimes projects hang around too long and we lose our love for them....then fall in love with them all over again when they're done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...