spiderweb quilt. There wasn't a lot of close quilting, but there was enough. I origninally backed it with fleece and not long after I finished it it got washed and dried in a laundromat. The dryer melted the fleece enough that it shrunk and felt yucky.
I decided I was just going to have to take it apart and quilt it again. Well, I've gotten the taking apart done, now I have to figure out how I am going to re-quilt it. I don't know if I want to use fleece again and chance it melting again or if I just want to do a standard quilt sandwich. It probably took me about 10-12 hours to take it apart, but I really like this quilt, so it was worth it.