I've got most of the banner done. I don't have the leading sewn yet, but it is ironed on and ready to be sewn. I still have to figure out how I am going to finish it. I think I am going to quilt it, but I don't know if I am going to sew one side of the leading down before it's sandwiched, then the other as the quilting line. I also haven't figured out about the background, but so far it's been coming to me as I go, so I'm not too worried.
On another note I found some fabric for the background for the Dresden Plates blocks. At first I thought it was too bold, then I thought, for babies, it's just fine. The dots are buttons!
If you want to see what is on more design wall, check Judy's blog.