Friday, November 26, 2010

Cranberry Salsa Recipe

I just had to share this unusual but delicious salsa I made yesterday. We went to some friends house for Thanksgiving, and I brought a couple of things. One was a cranberry salsa that was just excellent. It is very easy to prepare, and if you enjoy salsa with fruit and a bit sweet I think you'll enjoy this. It would be great for leftovers added to turkey burritos, or quesedillas or whatever you can dream up. I just tried it on a stufft baked chcken burrito (without the sauce) from Taco Bell, and it was yummy.

It's very simple to make, just throw the cranberries, apple, green pepper and red onion in the food processor, then add the rest of the stuff. It was good with chips and lots of other uses came to mind while we were enjoying it.

Here is the link to the recipe. The only change I made was to add 4 oz of Anaheim chiles instead of the jalapeno. If you like your salsa more spicy, just use the jalapeno instead.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Sounds delicious. I just used my cranberries to make a cranberry bourbon sauce for the turkey. Hope nobody gets drunk on it. Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...