Sunday, May 3, 2015
...and the Top is Done
I like the way this one looks. I have no idea how I'm going to quilt it, but I really like the way it finally turned out. I didn't want black for the border. I was going to use a light blue around the gray, but I think it's done.
I like the secondary pattern of the stars. It was fun figuring out how to make the borders fit around the hexagons. It's about 67 x 84. It will be big enough for the top of the queen bed in the guest room, but not a whole lot bigger than that.
I just found "Let's Bee Social" on Sew Fresh Quilts and love the blog. She also has a link party, so I've decided to join. If you want to see some more quilts, check here.
I also decided to share on WIP Wednesday on Freshly Pieced and you can see more quilts here.