Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Hexagon Quilt

Since I can't finish up quilting on my lily pad quilt I decided to work on something new. I was looking through my fabric and came across cut sets for these blocks. I have enough fabric to make maybe 10-20 more. They are only 8" across, so won't make a very big quilt.

I bought a light pearl gray and deep blue to go with them.

Using those fabrics and this layout I think I have another one I'll like. Because I don't have enough fabric for the kaleidoscope blocks I think I am going to make some of them from the blue. So I will have a mixture of the kaleidoscope blocks and solid blue blocks.

I'm linking to Esther's blog  and Freshly Pieced to share my WIP today.


2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Oh, I like those! What an intense, beautiful color in that fabric. I look forward to seeing this progress. Thanks for sharing. I found you on Lyn's blog.

Esther Aliu said...

Great fabric and block choice, it just shines!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...