The design wall isn't too interesting today. I've made a full size pattern for the banner and I'm working on the technique, and preparing the fabric for dyeing. I don't have a washer or dryer at home, so I used the wringer I bought a while back (just for this purpose) after I soaked the fabric in the soda ash. I bought stuff to make a drying line outside and dried it out there. It was a nice hot dry day, so when I got back from church everything was already dry. I threw some more stuff in the soda ash (I want to dye a couple of sets of onesies and socks, and some t-shirts of mine need over dying).
To see what others are doing, check out Judy's blog.