Monday, February 15, 2010

Professional Tote Done-Design Wall



I'm done with the tote. Like the colors, but I used a fusible batting and I'm not too thrilled with that. I'll get used to it though, I'm sure. I have to decide if I'm going to use this for my purse, at least to work and back. I really only need license, key and wallet, and all that will certainly fit. I even made credit card slots in the middle zipper section. I guess I'll use it a while and see what I think.

This is my Design Wall post, if you want to see what others are doing, check out Judy's blog.







4 comments:

Melinda said...

I like your bag. I love to make bags and enjoy seeing ones that others make.

Teaquilts said...

Design wall Mondays reminds me of all the things on my to-do list. I've had the professional tote pattern for at least 4 years and haven't done a thing. Congratulations on a job well done! Love your fabrics.

Allie said...

That's a great tote! I'm not too fond of fusible batting either - or fusible fleece - it seems to wrinkle up and only looks wonderful when it's freshly ironed. I really like this tote - good job!

Debby said...

Love the bag. You may not use it a lot around town, but I bet you could use it camping or traveling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...