Saturday, June 28, 2008

What I've been up to


I've been working on the floor in the living room. We had to put a layer of 1/4" plywood on top of the sub-floor to bring it up to level. The little bit you see at the bottom right is the laminate we're putting down. The kitchen/living room floors are almost done. It only took a year.


The Greek keys top is together, but I haven't finished the border. I had to move all of my sewing stuff and didn't have access for a couple of days--doing the floor. I'll try to get the outer border on today.



And here is what I'm doing this morning. Trying to make a dent in the shirt fabric. I have three cut out, and am sewing them simultaneously. (you can see the part of the laminate that is down. Looks so much better than plywood!


bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You have certainly been busy! Congrats on your new flooring. And I'm sure your hubby's shirts will be well appreciated. Your quilt is very pretty. I always like your color combinations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...