Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quilt for an Hour fabrics


I've decided to join in Quilt for an Hour at Judy Laquidara's blog. These are the fabrics I've decided to use--all from my stash. I think it will be a calm quilt, maybe it will just be boring. I think it will be fun.

I've cut the 3 1/2" strips of fabric for the points, and have the background fabric waiting to do whatever it is going to do. I don't have a tri-recs ruler, but I'm going to be wild and use a kaleido-ruler I have that has a 45 degree pointed side with a line down the center so I can cut 22 1/2 degree star points. Probably not quite as easy, but I'm trying to be a little frugal here.


bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

SueR said...

I think the fabrics for your quilt will be gorgeous! I haven't chosen mine yet, still trying to decide what to do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...