Saturday, May 10, 2008

Changes....


YESTERDAY


THIS MORNING---yes that white stuff on the ground is snow.

It's snowing (well kind of snowing right now--it's the styrofoam ball snow) and melting as soon as it hits the ground, anything not already covered with snow. It's May 10th and 9:00 on a Saturday morning and 38 degrees. Ah, the wonders of Spring in the Colorado mountains.

On another note, I finished the flower box quilt. I decided to add some rick-rack to the binding just to see what it would look like. It's fun, but I don't know if it's worth the effort. I like adding the "label" using machine embroidery--free motion for me. I have the baby's name, so put that down, then my name and the year.


Next I think I'll figure out 4 or is it 5 more quick baby quilts. They're all for people at work--and all boys--hmmm, I remember reading somewhere that during times of war, often more boy babies are born than girls, I wonder if that is working here.

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...