Friday, April 18, 2008

A Tutorial -- how to design using Paint



Here's the quilt I design in the tutorial--though the periwinkle squares aren't as dark in that version.

I found this cool tool called "Jing". It allows me to make flash movies of what I am doing on screen.

I just did a tutorial of one way I use Microsoft Paint to design quilts. There is a link to the flash movie at the bottom of this post if you'd like to see it. I don't have a microphone--so I just typed the instructions while I was making the movie. I used MS Paint to design the quilts that are in the previous post--using a similar method.

Oh, did I mention Jing is free?? You can read about it and download it here.

Here is the link to the tutorial. If you have a slow connection it might take a while to download.

I hope you enjoy!

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...