Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Little Creative Work

The prints are from pictures I took of the actual fabrics--10 inch squares of each. I then put them all in Microsoft picture editor and reduced them to 100x100 pixels. I used Paint to make the mock-ups. It's fun and helps me to visualize before I actually work, especially when I don't know what I am going to do.

This one has all the same framing fabrics--I haven't decided on exactly what color yet, but all the same.

This one has colors pulled from each fabric. At the moment I'm leaning toward this one. Of course, I'd have to find fabrics that matched each print I have--that could be fun, or it could be a nightmare.


1 comment:

zquilts said...

The perfect Alaoha quilt !
I love it !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...