Sunday, January 31, 2010

All Washed

The one on the right was the green that came when I mixed the blue and yellow. I added more yellow to the one on the left.
Chris wanted a shirt that was blue and purple, so here it is. This is pretty close to the actual color, just a little bit brighter than reality.

Jim wanted a blue and white shirt. Not a whole lot of white, but I think it'll do.

The purple in the picture is quite a bit brighter than the shirt. It's kind of odd, but I think I like it.
My favorite. The orange on the shirt is much nicer than you see here. I guess I can have the blues right, or the reds right.

This is the light blue shirt that I overdyed with purple. I like it much better now. And, it won't show drops and drips so much!


1 comment:

Allie said...

I need to play with dye - these are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...