Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quilted, and working on the binding

Here's the hidden wells quilt. I've backed it, quilted it (simple straight line quilting) and now I'm binding it. I'm using lots of pins to see if I can make a machine sewn binding look pretty good. I should be done with it in a few more hours of work, and then it will be ready to go...somewhere.

Done, and I figured out who it is for. It is a little odd, but lately as I've been finishing quilts that have no specific destination, I think of someone and I know that's who it is for. This one is for a niece in California. I just have to get her address and it will be on the way. Here is a link that shows the whole quilt. I forgot to take a picture before I boxed the quilt for sending.

bluesignaturesmall

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oooh, so pretty! So you're sewing the back of the binding on by machine too? Let me know how that goes - I'd love to try it. Probably on a small quilt first.

Marilyn said...

Good finish and so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...