Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quilt for an Hour-Freeze Frame

So far, I'm not too impressed with the colors I've chosen. We'll see how it comes together. I tell you what, I do NOT sew nearly as fast as Judy. She has these directions in one-hour chunks and this took me longer than an hour, probably about double that. The white I used is more loosely woven than I usually use and I am pinning so it doesn't get pulled out of shape. The colors are not very accurate here, but it gives you an idea of what to expect.
bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Allie said...

I like the pattern a lot. Not sure about the colors - but that might be my tired eyes. I'm squinting and it's not even 10pm. Do you think it's the pinning slowing you down? I don't think I could do that many in an hour even without pinning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...