Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Stash, and Autumn

I have almost all of the fabric in the cubbies now. I have lots that is designated for projects in other places, but this is most of what I bought because I liked it. There's a bit on both edges you can't see very well, but it's not too full. The three bottom left cubbies are full of quarter and half yards. I don't know that I'll keep them like that, but I don't know how I'll make it more accessible. I'll have to go through the plastic containers I still have that have projects in them and figure out how I am going to store them. Right now they're under the sewing table--I think I need to label them so I know what I have, so I know what I will work on next. Maybe I'll make a list--hmm, what a concept. I'm still working on the layout of my "studio" (thanks Penny--I never thought of it as that!) I have the table pushed in the corner, so have more floor space. I've put the comptuer in the room, and now I have to figure out where I'm going to put the bits and pieces that are still in the hutch.

I think I'm going to work on the binding for a quilt that is more than a year overdue. I've had it quilted since the end of June--but no time for binding yet. I would love to get it out and to the proper person. I'll let you know if that actually happens.
Here's a picture of my backyard (or would that be my side yard?) from yesterday. We are having a beautiful autumn. Last year, if I remember correctly, we had already had a couple of snow storms, and the leaves had already dropped by this time. When I left work on Friday it was about 84 degrees.

bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Wow! The whole room looks great! Sunny and cheery and definitely inspirational. Wishing you many hours of enjoyable sewing in it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...