Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Working on the House

I have been busy, but not much sewing. We are continuing the remodel of the house, and now working on my sewing room. We had to clean everything out of it before we could begin, then took down the ceiling. It was those 12" x 12" fiberboard tiles so wasn't too hard to get down, but now we need to decide what to put back up. Hubby suggested a tin ceiling and I think that sounds really cool. I have done some research and found a couple of suppliers, but it's a bit pricey. I'm thinking we might go with the fiberboard again, but this time, something classier. Just so I can include a picture, here's one of the ceiling with the old tiles, and with them removed.

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...