Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things to finish

I started another quilt for another great niece. I had some of the fabric cut for the "County Roads" pattern that I had decided to make, but I want to do something different. I have the blocks that will be cut into quadrants made. Now I have to stack and shuffle them and resew them.

These are all fabrics that I bought last year--the half yard boxes of yellow and green. I will cut each of these into four pieces and shuffle them around and resew them. After I get this top done I will start quilting the baby quilts, and then start working on UFOs.

I have quite a few to finish--
blue Irish chain duvet cover--still needs the border too
round robin from 2002 or 2003
jewel box--I think this one needs at least part of a border
venetian tiles wall hanging
convergence quilts (2)
4-patch posies baby quilt--need to get this one done early--the baby is only 1 year old so I still have time
oriental lap quilt--a wedding present--they've been married about 5 years now

That's all I can remember without going into the boxes and pulling everything out. I'll add to it when I have time to actually look and pile.

Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...