Friday, January 27, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust!

... and another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust...

I have to admit I'm feeling pretty productive. I have now completed 3 quilts since 1 January. Only 27 days, yippee!

I don't know where this one will go, but it will find a home. I used green leaf fabric, the same type as the rest of the fabrics, for the binding. I used green thread on the background so thought that might work. 

It almost looks like I know what I'm doing when you look on the quilting in the orange zig. It was the last one I did on the quilt, so I was getting pretty good by the end. I started this quilt 10 days ago, I think that's a record. I have some ideas for more variations on this quilt. Not only is it quick, but I like the way it looks.

Here is the label, with a bit of the back showing. I like the whole thing. I have to wash it before it goes anywhere...it still has a bit of a mechanical smell and it is shedding.

Hope someone likes it.

Wonder which number Judy will pick next. I still have to wait 3 days to find out, so I may have to start something before the.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That's really cute and would be a great donation quilt pattern. I've printed it off for a future donation quilt to make here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...