Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Wall

It's back on the wall. I've finished a couple of the tops I was working on so this one is back. I have modified it a bit. It was going to be too large, so I changed the pattern some. This will have to borders and the it will be done.

It's a simple pattern, but boring to make. I think it will have a white, then a blue border I only have the top row together right now.

Yesterday I worked on QOVs with the ladies at the NCO Association at the AFA. We got one top done, and most of the second, so that's 6 for the year so far. YAY

To see what's on other design walls, check out Judy's blog.

11 comments:

Kathie said...

love the way the red pops out at you.

Laurie said...

I think the strong colors look great in this quilt.

Chris said...

Great quilt though I can understand how you get tired of the same blocks. I do the same...that's why I have so many going at once LOL

Bonnie said...

It may be boring but it makes a nice statement. Bonnie

Gari in AL said...

I really like this quilt. It would be great for a boy/man and that can't be said of most quilts.

Vicki H. said...

lovely quilt for a very worthy cause. Nice job.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I like it a lot. Is it blue jeans? I also understand boring. Anything that says: "make 158 of these" sends me over the top!

glen

Melinda said...

Your quilt is very eye catching. I will look forward to seeing how it finishes with the two borders.

Melinda said...

While it might be boring to work on, it is very colorful and cheerful.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's awesome Mary! Very striking!

Allie said...

Boring to work on maybe, but not boring to look at - these are the perfect colors for this pattern, I LOVE it. Congrats on six QOV's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...