Monday, April 19, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Here are all of the rainbow blocks and one of the yellow to purple blocks with the others needing a few more rounds. I don't know how I am going to put them together yet. I haven't played much with them, but I'm thinking I"ll intersperse them in pairs. I have 4 more of the yellow to purple blocks to make, then I think I'll have enough for the top.


I've had the fabrics for a long time and am happy I finally found a block to use them with. I think it's going to be an unusual quilt...but I like it a lot!

If you want to see what other quilters have on their design walls, check out Judy's blog.



15 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh wow that is going to be beautiful!!!

kathie L.

Vivian said...

Wow, I think this looks great just like it is! You have a snails trail tessellated design going on right now and I love the rainbow fabric forming what seems like a background to the black swirls even though they are part of the blocks.

Blocks together and a black border, simple yet stunning. But whatever you decide to do should look fabulous. Keep playing!

Gari in AL said...

That is going to be a beautiful and very striking quilt. I love it.

Vicki W said...

Wow!! Fabulous!

Judy D in WA said...

This is FAB U LOUS!!!
You chose the perfect design for the fabric.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's really cool Mary! Your eye just floats around to all the blocks and the colours are so pretty!

Linda said...

I really like that Mary. What a novel way to use that fabric.

Melissa C said...

Love these blocks. Great use of the fabrics.

Kaleena said...

Oh. This one is super pretty.

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Love the rainbow of colors. It will be a wonderful quilt...rich with color!

Paula, the quilter said...

Gosh. This is looking wonderful!

Debby said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt when done!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhhhh! I love it! I am totally into "square" this year!

glen

Diane said...

that is going to be an awesome quilt

Maya said...

This is gorgeous!! Beautiful design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...