Monday, November 24, 2008

Work on Artisan's Palette



Here is the beginning of the new quilt. All the center blocks of color are cut, as are the smaller corner blocks. I just have to finish all the flying geese blocks and it will be ready to be sewn together. It's not a difficult pattern, just the flying geese, but using the quilt in a day method makes them all exactly the same, which is good for me. The other blocks aren't pieced, so it should go together easily. I might even have it done tomorrow, then it's figuring out how to quilt it. I will probably end up using the walking foot and doing something fairly simple just to get it together. I was thinking this one might need fleece on the back, after all it is meant for snuggling. We'll see.

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...