Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Artisan's Palette Layout


Here is the layout (for the moment) for this quilt. The yellow on the left side of the picture is the wall behind the design wall. I should have started a bit more to the right, I have about 4 inches of unused space there, so it would have all fit.

I wonder if I'll have enough strips for the piano keys border. I was 7 short of the small colored squares. I'll have to see about the border. It calls for a dark inner border, then the piano keys border. Perhaps I can save some strips by putting blocks in the corners instead of going all the way around with the piano keys.

I like this one, and so does hubby--he asked earlier this evening if it really had to go to someone else. Hmmmm, I've never made him a quilt...perhaps??

bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...