Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been Tagged


Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long. I've been doing things other than quilting--putting in a tile floor--getting over a cold--that sort of thing. We haven't grouted the floor yet--we only have the entryway done and I want to grout it and the kitchen all at once so the grout color is consistent.

Penny tagged me yesterday and even though I haven't been blogging long I'll do this--

here are the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

facts about me:
1. I lived in Germany near Heidelberg for 2 years and neither I nor my husband are in the military or have ever been.
2. I read for my light entertainment--haven't had TV reception in my home for 14 years (including the 2 years in Germany).
3. I have traveled to Israel, New Zealand, and many countries in Europe.
4. I have 6 siblings, 14 nieces/nephews, 9 great-nieces/nephews and 3 on the way.
5. I own a Prius and get about 46 mpg.
6. With my husband, I tore down a really small and unusual closet in my bedroom (it had shake shingles on it) and built a walk in closet this past summer, and am replacing all the flooring in our 2200 square foot home.
7. I live on 16 acres of pine and aspen in the mountains of Colorado.

I haven't been reading blogs long enough to know if many have been tagged, but when I've done searches of sites most already have been. I guess the geometric progression makes it difficult to leave someone out when the community of bloggers is relatively small. After only 8 "layers" of tagging as many as 5, 764,801 people could have been tagged (7 to the 8th power) so I'll just list some of the folks below I find very interesting reading.

Gone Aussie Quilting
Lazy Gal Quilting
Feed Dog
Quilt Antics
ooh Pretty Colors
Fabric Dyeing 101
Quilting Twin


bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...