Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Alphabet Blocks Idea

What do you think of the tumbling blocks in the corners? I think they might be fun. I've got all the letters done and I like them. It was fun to go through my scraps and choose colors that I thought would work. I like these letter shapes much better than the previous ones. The only one I'm not too happy with is the Y, I may have to redesign that and make another one. The H is a little spindly, and maybe there should have been holes in the B, and maybe the A.

Putting the letters together was a bit like a puzzle, and I may have at least one or two more quilts in me yet.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

If you have decided that this is your layout, then I think the building blocks are a great addition.

Susana said...

Como seguirla por correo electrónico? Cariños.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...