Here is the boot pattern, almost done. The border and cord are actually drawn in this picture because I don't have a new picture yet, but that is the what I want it to look like. I'm still sewing down the binding and I decided to use thread to paint the cord, so it's not quite so bold, but it's fun. I don't know if I'm going to do more quilting on the background, or if so, what I will do. It's kind of plain, but I like it
This design is base on a quilt by Tula Pink. I changed some of the letters to look more like the letters and I really like it in solids. I think I'll work on this one this week. Three babies are due in the next six months, one on the 23rd of this month. Maybe I can get one done!