Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dyeing a Baby Shower Gift

I did a little bit of dyeing this weekend. I have a friend whose shower was Friday, but better late than never, right?  I've had the onesies and blanket for a while and I mixed up the dye at the beginning of February. The colors are a bit odd for a baby, but they were the ones I had, and I think bright colors of any kind are wonderful for little ones. The dye batched for about 24 hours and the teal is really called kelly green. It was a dye I bought from Dharma, and must have had turquoise in it, because it washed out for quite a while.

I don't have a dryer, so on the line they go. It was snowing this morning, but now it's bright and breezy, so I hope they'll dry in time for me to take them to Amanda tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those colors.

Allie said...

The colors are fabulous, I LOVE them. I think they're perfect for a baby- beautiful happy colors!

Teresa in Music City said...

Beautiful colors & perfect for a baby - they love the brights!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...