Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's on My Design Wall

Judy L. is starting a "What's on Your Design Wall" Monday. Post on Monday what you have on the wall, and what you want to accomplish on it by the next Monday. This is what I have. I was working on sewing the blocks together, pulled off two rows, set them neatly on my cutting table in the correct order, ready to sew, got distracted and sewed them wrong. Just the pairs, so I'm un-sewing right now. By next Monday I hope to have the blocks sewn together, and maybe the borders on, but for sure the blocks all together. The top rows of blocks are all together in this pictures.


bluesignaturesmall

2 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

Oh, Mary! I like that quilt a lot. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten mixed up and sewed whole rows together wrong. One block off can make a world of difference. That quilt is going to be beautiful.

Pam in KC said...

I like the colors in your quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...