Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Butterfly Blooms Blocks


Here are some more of the blocks. I am going to make at least 5 more. The top is supposed to have 42 blocks, but I don't know if I am going to make that many.

I have been using the Essential thread from Connecting Threads. I cleaned the bobbin area after about 3 bobbins of thread. This thread works very well, and has far less lint than Aurafil and it is much less expensive. I bought cone thread (5000 yards) for only $7.99. Quite a deal, and it works very well.

bluesignaturesmall

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Hi Mary,
Love the new quilt - it's so bright and cheery. I tell you, I am slow but yesterday I re-read your last post and now I too have signed up for the free 6-month subscription to Down Under Quilts. Many thanks for letting your blogger friends know. I do hope the snow has finished and spring has arrived in your neck of the woods.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...