What a challenge! I like the design and how it turned out but I didn't think about how I was going to piece it when I designed it. I enjoyed the process though and I can now piece patterns with partial seams without blinking an eye...I did a lot of them.
I think I am going to add a border, but I don't know what yet. maybe a darker green, maybe a blue, maybe both.
The top is about 90 x 60 right now, which makes it an oversize twin. I have a queen bed for the guest room, maybe I'll enlarge it to fit that bed.
I ended up cutting the pieces to fill in the background all at once, and then having to recut them because I estimated wrong. Of course I had already partially sewn a number of them in before I realized. There is one background piece that still needs to be taken out an replaced (upper right). It's about 1/2 inch too short. I was tired so I'll do it later.