Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Then Next Thing

 I bought some fleece for the backing for the One Block Wonder. I was looking for periwinkle as Wynn Anne suggested, but there was none to be found, so I went with a soft spring green. I think it will look very nice. It's a very light fleece, so this one will be for the summer months, or winter in warmer climes.

I also decided on my next project to make.... it's very simple, I wish I could say I thought of it myself, but alas it's a free pattern and was available on the Timeless Treasures site. Its called Jungle Rain and if you're interested I've shared it. I had downloaded it earlier and saved it, it's in my google docs so I can share.

It looks like this. See, very simple. It's all in the color choices. I love  how it looks. I don't have the same colors, but I'll use greens and blues I have. The size is 62 x 77, so it can be my next QOV...we'll see. Each color only needs a fat quarter (twenty 4" squares of each color) so it could be made in many different colors, just using light, medium and dark fabrics.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I like that Jungle Rain! Simple enough even for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...