Monday, March 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I finished Daniel's quilt and was able to give it to his mother...he came home for some R & R. You can see it here.

I worked some more on the Cozy Modern Quilt QOV, I'm about half-way done now. These are not sewn together yet. I'm going to wait till I have all 42 of the blocks done then take a picture and look to see if there is anything I want to  move around.

I also went to sew with a group (only two of us there) to make QOVs. I finished the binding on one quilt, then took home pieces to make another. It's much too scappy to me, but that's OK. None of these blocks are sewn together yet, but I'll work on them during the week.

To see what other people have on their design walls, check out Judy's blog.

2 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

What a pretty pattern (top right)? Is it yours?

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like your Cozy Modern Quilt - the red whites and blues are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...