Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stack n Whack Jungle

Here are some of the blocks for the new Stack n Whack quilt I'm making. I've had this fabric about 11 years (according to the selvedge it is a Hoffman from 1999). The fabric has a couple of spots that are large green leaves, so I'll end up with a number of leaf blocks. I am going to choose a color or colors for the corner blocks that will blend. I might use the bits of fabric I have left to fill them in so it sort of blends together. This one is fun, and very simple to do. This will be a sample for the presentation I am giving in a couple of weeks. I think I'll have the top done, but it certainly won't be quilted.


4 comments:

Kaleena said...

:) My mom has this same fabric!

Lindi said...

Yummy fabric, fabulous blocks!

Allie said...

Wow these are gorgeous - they look so complicated!

Paula, the quilter said...

Of all the SNW blocks my favorite is this 60 degree triangle. It is kind of my 'go to' SNW block.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...