Sunday, December 7, 2008

Artisan's Palette-mostly together


Here is the largest part of the top--now a 2 1/2" dark border then a piano keys border. I haven't finished this nearly as fast as I was hoping. I already have the fleece for the backing, so once I have the top completely together I'll be able to quilt it. I'm going to do a walking foot quilt pattern, just something to hold it together, so that bit shouldn't take too long. I was working on the built-in in the bedroom yesterday--no, it's not finished yet. We did get the wood around the window installed, so what's left is all the molding then painting. I don't know if we'll get it done before we go to California for Christmas, but we might.

We've also been bringing boxes up from under the house. It's kind of funny--we have a whole box (about 20-25 different boxes) of Christmas cards. When did we buy all those? And a bunch of stuff for the kitchen that I have to figure out how to part with. I don't want to fill up every nook and cranny, so we've already taken about 6 boxes to Goodwill, I think I'm going to figure out how to ebay stuff and then put that money aside. I also have to figure out what folks will buy and what they won't.

Back to sewing--if I get more done that is picture worthy I'll post again later today.


bluesignaturesmall

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...