Sunday, January 27, 2013

Design Wall 28 January 2013

This is a very fast small quilt, only about 30 x 40. This is for the guild charity. I still need to find a bit of fleece to back it. This is a free pattern that can be found here. The fabric I used is from my stash...yay!
This one is another for the guild charity. I have had this pattern for a while, and found the pattern here.  I think I will use fleece for this one as well. A simple quilt pattern, maybe in the zig-zags.

I sewed with a friend this weekend that got me started quilting again, thanks Deb! I picked out the fabrics, cut the fat quarters up and made the first top in a jiffy. I got all the blocks done for the zig-zag quilt and put it together yesterday. It feels good to be doing some sewing again.

If you want to see what other folks are doing, check out Judy's blog.


2 comments:

Jill said...

These are both such fun quilts! Great colors :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love them both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...