OK, I have to decide what I want on my list for this year. I'm going take a number of them from last year, and few new ones. Let's see...
1. The one block wonder quilt, it needs to be sandwiched and quilted...the top is already done.
2. The brights round-robin quilt. It is a wall hanging and the top is done.
3. The jewel box quilt...needs to manicured and then sandwiched and quilted.
4. The stack n whack undersea quilt.
5. The Zippy Strippy stack n whack
7. The dresden rainbow plates. Top is done, needs to be quilted.
12. the picture above is going to be Jack's Chain and the one to the right is Judy's peaches and dreams. I don't know if I'll get both tops done, but I like them both and at the moment I'm motivated.