Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Design Wall


Here is what I'm working on. It's a very easy pattern and it needs to be done by February. I hope to have the top done before I got to California next Monday. I may have the backing pinned on as well, but I don't know that for sure. I've been very distracted...made 4 kinds of hand dipped chocolates, very yummy, and toffee, and peppermint bark, and 4 kinds of cookies and caramel corn.

I hope dye a couple of t-shirts for my husband for Christmas, but time is getting short so I don't know if that will get done.

To see more design walls, check out Judy's blog.


3 comments:

Allie said...

Very pretty! You sure have been busy - enjoy your trip to Cali, I imagine it will be nice and warm!

Melody Johnson said...

Mary,
Your comment on my blog, made me want reply. You are so lucky to have a big family. Mine is tiny and the members are not all that impressed with the things I make, so giving them something I've made doesn't work for me. Darn!
Melody

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

very nice! I like the zipper quilt design alot. Have a great trip :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...